Best way to collect additional attendee names for orders with multiple tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Best way to collect additional attendee names for orders with multiple tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adam Bengtson
    Participant

Hello!

We are looking for a way to collect additional attendee names when more than one ticket is purchased for an event. We tried using a the Global Product Add-ons plugin but found that it never presented the user with a chance to enter those names.

Here is an event you can use to see the issue:

Adoptive Infant Parenting

We essentially just need a text box if nothing else where someone can type the names of those attending. For example, if a user purchases three tickets, they should then be presented with a place to enter the names of those attending like “John Doe, Jane Doe and Mark Patterson”.

We are using the Inovado theme and all plugins and core is up-to-date.

Can you please suggest the best way to accomplish this?

Thank you!

Adam

Josh
    Participant

Hey Adam,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately this isn’t something that is currently easy to accomplish. If you would like, we’d love to get your input on our UserVoice page for this functionality.

As you can see in the comment on our UserVoice page, we are currently working through some options that would make this functionality available. If you would like, we’re also looking for beta testers to test the new offering once it’s available. If you’re interested, you can send an email to support[at]theeventscalendar.com for more information.

I apologize that we’re not able to provide a direct solution at this moment, however we continue to work hard taking input from our community and users like you to better our plugins and the available functionality.

Thanks!

Simon Groves
    Participant

Hey endorsecommunications,

We needed similar and used http://buzzwebmedia.com.au/wootickets-attendee-list/

Not sure on your requirements but I updated my support ticket https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/dynamic-pricing-with-wootickets/ with what we did

Hope that helps!

Adam Bengtson
    Participant

Thank you, Simon. We’ll give this a try.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for providing that link Simon. Looks like an interesting solution!

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket for now. If you have interest in being part of our beta as well for this additional functionality, you can reach out to support[at]theeventscalendar.com.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Best way to collect additional attendee names for orders with multiple tickets’ is closed to new replies.