Best plugin for events calendar & tickets & news site

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Best plugin for events calendar & tickets & news site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Norbert

Hi

I’m looking for best option for my customer. We want to build webpage about culture in town.
    Page will contain some ‘news’ about culture in town, some info about places, where to go, what you can find in town etc.
    Additionally page should allow users to buy tickets for any kind of events (fitness, yoga etc). We want to set different prices for tickets (adult, children etc) for one event. Of course wee need events calendar.
    I need to integrate payment system with ‘buy’ process, probably i will need write my own payment gateway so selected framework should allow do this.

Any suggestions?
    Demo web page?
    Costs?

Thanks!
    Norbert

George
    Participant

Hi Norbert,

You can indeed create events of various categories with the Events Calendar, and sell tickets to any event.

For selling tickets, you can use any of our ticketing extensions with the WordPress eCommerce plugin of your choice β†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/tickets/

As for integrating this with your own custom payments system, that’s something you’d unfortunately have to take the reins on by yourself, but it is definitely possible. For example, if you decide to sell tickets with WooCommerce and our Woo Ticketing extension, then you could research how to create payment gateways with WooCommerce and build out such a payment gateway – and if it works fine with WooCommerce, it should work fine with our ticketing extension.

Does this information help here?

Cheers!
    George

Norbert

Thanks George,

Woocommerce tickets looks great for me and should fit my needs. Two last questions. If I decide to buy module:
    1. Where from can I get example free simple wordpress template? Maybe it is included to module?
    2. Where from can I get any information about integrating payment system witch woocommerce? (It will be nice to have example module for any other payment gateway to see how it works together).

Thank you for your help!
    Norbert

Norbert
    George
    Participant

Hey Norbert,

Great, thanks for the update!

Best of luck with your site πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Best plugin for events calendar & tickets & news site’ is closed to new replies.