Batch edit events change author !!!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Batch edit events change author !!!

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Fabrice.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fabrice
    Participant

Hello, is it just me !? but when I try to edit in batch events and if the author of those events are different, the option that usually allows for “no change” (as in or commentaries or status…) is not present. This means that any change applied in for example the categories or the commentaries, will also reset the author of all those selected post with the same author as the one of the first selected post.
    See screenshot
    Thank for your help.

Caroline

Hi Fabrice,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! I’d be more than glad to troubleshoot this with you to see if we can figure out what’s happening.

It appears as though you do have some plugins installed that could be potentially conflicting with The Events Calendar, so I’d like to try a round of conflict testing first to rule out any issues there. Would you mind taking a few minutes to run through our conflict testing steps as outlined in this guide and report back on your findings?

Thanks, and let us know what you’re able to find out!

Fabrice
    Participant

Thank you, that was indeed a conflict with a buddypress options widget plugin…
    We could make without it so that’s fine.
    Thank you !

Caroline

Hi Fabrice,

Great, so glad you were able to find the culprit and resolve this issue quickly! You may also wish to reach out to the developer for the conflicting plugin to make them aware of the issue, just in case they’re willing or able to provide a fix. 🙂

Since you’ve gone ahead and marked this thread as resolved, I’m going to go ahead and close it out to keep things moving along. Please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else we can do to assist! Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch edit events change author !!!’ is closed to new replies.