Avada Theme + Events Calendar Pro (Enabling a Slider on the events page)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Avada Theme + Events Calendar Pro (Enabling a Slider on the events page)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Omar Akbar
    Participant

Hello all,

I am currently using the AVADA theme by Theme-Fusion and I have a slider on each page right below the navigation bar. I want to enable a slider on that events page but I am unable to.

What can I do to add a slider? The theme uses FusionSlider

Here is the events page: http://www.delta.geofflawtononline.com/events/
    Here is another page that has a slider: http://www.delta.geofflawtononline.com/learn/
    Where it says “LEARN” with bamboo in the background is a slider.

Thank you.

Cliff

Hi Omar.

I didn’t find the slider you were talking about, but here’s something that may be helpful for you: Widget Areas for main events page

Maybe you can add a slider as a widget or a shortcode added to a Text widget.

Please let me know how things go for you.

Thanks.

Omar Akbar
    Participant

There is no widget section I can add. The link you sent me applies only to the Genesis theme as you can add widgets in multiple areas of the website.

Is there an easy way for me to code it in?

Cliff

The plugin I provided you a link to isn’t theme-specific. I tested it with Avada and it works fine.

It adds widget areas to yoursite/events, not to individual event pages. Please try it out.

Let me know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Avada Theme + Events Calendar Pro (Enabling a Slider on the events page)’ is closed to new replies.