Avada and Events Calendar in a color fight

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Avada and Events Calendar in a color fight

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Wakefield
    Participant

I have posted this before, actually a few times over the past 18 months – but have not been able to find a solution.

The colors of my “month view” are in a huge fight between the plugin and the theme.

When the page loads, you can see for a split second the way we want the colors to display, but then the flash to a different, darker view.

I know that the Events Calendar doesn’t provide support where they actually look at your site to find what is causing the error.

My question is, who do I turn to next?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Avada can be tricky since you have to use the !important class on css styling sometimes. If you have go into Avada > Theme Options > Events Calendar and set the settings there, those colors should take precedence if you have “Full Styles” selected in Events > Settings > Display.

If that doesn’t work, you can always have a customizer help you. View Customizers here

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Avada and Events Calendar in a color fight’ is closed to new replies.