Automatically delete events once elapsed

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Automatically delete events once elapsed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Is there a way to automatically delete events once they have elapsed? They are still appearing, for example http://tickets.tonemgmt.com/peste/ still has 12th July listed event.

The tickets are no longer on sale but the event remains http://tickets.tonemgmt.com/event/sheol-horrified-vacivus-inconcessus-lux-lucis-12th-july-liverpool/

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Strange, the upcoming events (or photo view) by default shouldn’t be displaying past events. Do you have other events that happened earlier in the mont that no longer display? Do you notice these events eventually do leave the calendar but just happen to stick around in this view for a day or so?

If so, try checking the timezone settings within your Settings > General tab and ensure that the timezone for your WordPress install is correct for the location and events.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Thomas
    Participant

This is the first one as I have only recently installed the events calendar. The event was yesterday but still there.

Strange indeed as my timezone appears correct for UK, 2015-07-13 GMT 8.30pm over here right now.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for following up with us.

Out of curiosity, does the issue persist if you follow the Testing for Conflicts procedures? This may help us to narrow in on the exact issue here and help us to find a good solution.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Thomas
    Participant

Hey, sorry for the delay. I have followed all the testing for conflicts procedures but still have the same problem on 2012 with no plugins active.

Look forward to further assistance.

Tom

Josh
    Participant

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for following up with us. It looks something strange is happening on your site with the view switcher. It looks like it is passing a parameter for the full month which would include the event that has passed. If we go directly to the appropriate view, you can see that the event that has passed no longer displays http://tickets.tonemgmt.com/events/list/.

A first thing to test, would you mind re-downloading fresh versions of both the core and PRO plugins and adding them to the site?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatically delete events once elapsed’ is closed to new replies.