automatic email message to the event organizers

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events automatic email message to the event organizers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shah
    Participant

We are notified when an event organizer posts an event. We click on publish to activate the listing. Is there anyway we can send a tailored email with some additional message informing them that their listing has been activated?

Hi Shah,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

We currently don’t support a way for organizers to receive notifications for the events they submit using the Community form. Right now, the only notifications that can be enabled are for site administrators under Events > Settings > Community> Alerts.

I can see how that would be a handy feature and would encourage you to suggest it on our UserVoice page. We look there for popular ideas when considering new featured to add to future releases.

Some of our users have decided to extend the notifications being sent using the following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bnfw/

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘automatic email message to the event organizers’ is closed to new replies.