Auto re-synchronizing events?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Auto re-synchronizing events?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Simone Scott Warren
    Participant

Often after importing an event from Facebook, changes are made to the Facebook event, the title the text etc (for example, we use it for gigs, so we might add a support band, change the text to indicate it is sold out etc) Obviously you can use the re-synchronize button to import these changes, but I wondered if there was any way to automate this – perhaps just scheduling a reimport every day / week etc, to automatically pick up any changes that have been made in Facebook.

Thanks in advance!

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Simone,

I’m happy to answer your question here!

Unfortunately there’s not a way to automate that process at this time. However, a developer may be able to help you out with that. We have some resources for finding developers here. You can also suggest this as a future feature for development on our feature request system here. 🙂

Let me know if you have any follow up question or need any clarifications on this! 🙂

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto re-synchronizing events?’ is closed to new replies.