Auto publish community events based on user status

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Auto publish community events based on user status

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

I’m using Event Calendar Pro with Community Events.

My site has two types of users … Free and Paid. I have Community Events set to mark new event submissions as Drafts. Is it possible to add an action so that “Paid” users have their events automatically published while “Free” users are held as drafts?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reaching out!

There is not a way to do this out-of-the-box, but you might be able to get this set up with a customization. Our themer’s guide is the place to start if you’d like to give this a shot! We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to try to point you in the right direction.

If this is a feature you would like to see added in the future, we’d love it if you could post the idea in our Feature Ideas Forum! We use it to gauge user interest in new features and help plan future development.

If you’d prefer not to tackle this customization on your own, we may be able to assist you further. We do need to prioritize support requests from other customers at this time, but I’ll certainly flag this with the team and – although we can’t make any promises – if we have time and space to come back and help, we’ll be happy to do so.  Please let us know if you’d like to go this route so that you can be added to this queue. If you urgently need help with this, however, you may instead wish to consider working with a suitably skilled developer or designer who can offer the additional level of support you require.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto publish community events based on user status’ is closed to new replies.