Auto post on Facebook Events (via Evenbrite and FB Event API)

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Auto post on Facebook Events (via Evenbrite and FB Event API)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Wever
    Participant

An Evenbrite profile can automatically publish on Facebook Events, via official fb event API. So would this be the easiest way to export events from TEC to Facebook Events? (by using evenbrite as a mediator)

Create event in “The Event Calendar” > Auto publish Evenbrite > auto publish on Facebook

Official Events API

If you’re an event organizer that uses Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, Ticketfly or Spectra, you can use our API to streamline event creation and management at scale directly through your ticketing provider.

Nico

Hey Chris,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this!

An Evenbrite profile can automatically publish on Facebook Events, via official fb event API. So would this be the easiest way to export events from TEC to Facebook Events? (by using evenbrite as a mediator)

I guess this might work, ‘Auto Publish on Facebook’ is an EventBrite feature so I’m not sure about it but sounds like something that could work.

I don’t see you have a license for EventBrite tickets to try this out. Please note that while we don’t have a trial period, you can go ahead and purchase the products for testing. If you decide they are not what you are looking for, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information take a look at our refund policy.

This will give you the change to try this out and if it doesn’t work as expected, then you can ask for the refund. Sounds good?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto post on Facebook Events (via Evenbrite and FB Event API)’ is closed to new replies.