Auto populate custom fields for event registration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Auto populate custom fields for event registration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason Ayala

Hello there,

I am creating a website for a car show company. They would like to have certain user information (car information) populated via a drop down into custom fields for registration that is located on their wordpress profile if they are logged in.

for example:

Owner Name:
    Billing Address:
    What car you are bringing to the show? (Drop down of all the cars user has in inventory)

and then when you check out, all the car information (make, model, color) gets printed on the ticket. is it possible to do this with this plug-in?

I can provided an example with log-in/pass information for an example website with functionality

let me know. Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

Thanks for checking out our plugins! There is not currently an out-of-the-box way to prepopulate fields with a user’s information, but you could potentially do it with a customization (see this post for a starting point).

I would also recommend posting this as a feature request in our Feature Ideas Forum, which is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto populate custom fields for event registration’ is closed to new replies.