Attendees List is missing purchaser name since 4.1 update

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees List is missing purchaser name since 4.1 update

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Participant

I don’t have a ‘Ticket Type’ column. I only have ‘Order #’ and ‘Ticket #’, both of which show a 4 digit number. They are different numbers, off by 2 from each other (for example, if order # is 2834 then Ticket # is 283 and so on).

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Jennifer.
    Barry

Sorry to hear that.

What I’d recommend in that case – as it seems you are facing something particularly odd here – is creating a new topic of your own. That way you can share your system information and other details and one of the team can help you out with this specific problem.

Thanks!

Anthony
    Participant

Hi Barry,

Since I was getting updates via email, I’d like to add a little bit to my original post. In two different installations, I saw two different things: one had the information as you mentioned and one did not. In both cases though the AJAX searching did not work at all. It would be so immensely appreciated from both my clients and myself if you guys could bring back the separate columns. It’s easier to read and it lends itself to a better experience.

In the meantime, we’re going to keep rolling with the legacy version.

Thanks,
    Tony

Barry

Tony (and indeed everyone): your feedback in response to this recent change has been very valuable and we’re sorry that we’ve let so many of you down.

We had already taken on-board the need to at least make this data available via export, but I’ve gone ahead and logged a further action point about maintaining separate columns within the regular attendee list (and fixing filterability of purchaser names), too.

Once again I can’t offer any promises as to when this work will be processed, but we’re certainly mindful of just how many voices there are in this and other threads and will prioritize accordingly.

Geoff

Hey folks,

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that we released version 4.1.1 last night and it included a fix for this issue. Please update to the latest version if you haven’t already and see if that does the trick.

Since we have so many voices in this thread, it would be awesome if anyone other than Joe could open a new thread if the same issue is still popping up for any of you and we’d be happy to help you there. 🙂

Cheers and thanks for your patience while we worked on this!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees List is missing purchaser name since 4.1 update’ is closed to new replies.