Attendees doesn’t show in eventlist

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees doesn’t show in eventlist

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Helleman Helleman
    Participant

Dear …
    A few days ago I got help, because the eventlist didn’t show. I got a snipped for the function.php
    But now I can’t see the attendee list… Do you maybe have a solution for that to?
    I see that I sold ticktes, but I don’t see to whom.

I did see them last time. So probably the new version of wordpress is the issue? Because I updated that one.
    Thank you in advance

Barry

Hi verahelleman – is this in relation to WooCommerce Tickets or one of our other ticketing plugins? If so it would be more appropriate to post your question in that forum so our expert for that plugin can assist.

I’d be happy to move this thread for you – but can you confirm if it is WooCommerce Tickets or a different plugin (ShoppTickets, EDD Tickets etc) you are enquiring about?

Thanks!

Helleman Helleman
    Participant

Yes, thank you. It’s about woocommerce tickets in combination with wp calendar pro.

Barry

OK, great – I’ll move this across to the WooCommerce Tickets forum and a member of the team will help you over there 🙂

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, verahelleman. Thanks for getting in touch! This is the first report we’ve had of this issue, so we definitely want to get to the bottom of it.

I’m curious about the troubleshooting you’ve done thus far. Have you had a chance to confirm that the snippet is, in fact, causing this issue with the WooCommerce Tickets functionality? If not, would you mind taking out the snippet and then checking out one of your events to verify?

If that doesn’t prove to be the culprit, it would be great if you could go through our standard troubleshooting steps of deactivating all of your other plugins and changing to a default WP theme like Twenty Twelve (with the snippet in place), that would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Helleman Helleman
    Participant

Thank you Kelly for your kind and fast support.
    I removed the snippet as you asked, but then I dont’ see any events at all, like the first time.
    Then I deactivated all plugins one by one, but nothings changed unfortunately.
    When I think back this issue appeared just when I update the last version of wordpres (8.3)
    Could that be it?

Helleman Helleman
    Participant

And also, sorry, changed the theme to twenty twelve… No change also…. 🙁

Helleman Helleman
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Vera. I’m sorry about the events disappearing once the snippet is removed. You can still get to the individual event editing pages by navigating to the single event page on the front of the site and then clicking on the Edit event button in the top admin nav bar: http://d.pr/i/9vra

I was able to see your user list that way. Maybe you could use that workaround to test both with and without the snippet to confirm whether the snippet is indeed the culprit?

Thank you for your help troubleshooting!

Helleman Helleman
    Participant

Hai Kelly,
    Thank you, I tried that. But unfortunately that didn’t work. The event list disapeared. But via the frontend the attendee list didn’t show up eather.
    Strange thing is.. I didn’t mention that before. Before something miraculous changed I tested the program and subscribed myself. And just that two tickets does show up. (event 5 january) All subscribers after… I think and update… doesn’t show up. I sold 12 and just the first 2 show up. So… where did they go?
    I hope this doesn’t give you an headache? 🙂
    thanks for your help in advance.
    Kind regards,
    Vera

Helleman Helleman
    Participant

Hai Kelly..
    My god, I found it!!! suddenly it came to me.
    I had to finisch the orders in woorcommerce. And then saw them in the attendees overview.
    I’m very sorry if you realy got headache of it ;-))))
    And very happy it’s solved now!
    Kind regards,
    Vera

Helleman Helleman
    Participant

Hmm…
    Is that maybe in a php script changeble? Because half of the people want to pay cash.. In this list I want to see if they paid online or want to pay cash…. pending orders AND complete orders (with payment information).
    And not handmatically complete every week 100 attendees and don’t know if they paid of not.
    I hope this is simply to solve in a script.
    Thank you for your patience.

Helleman Helleman
    Participant

I think maybe I have to print the list from woocommerce. And import it to excell. Then I can change the list as I want.
    That will do for me… _/|\_

Kelly
    Participant

Great work, Vera! It sounds like you’ve got things well in hand now. I will also offer that several users have reported good luck using a plugin to automatically mark orders as completed, like this one: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/have-to-manually-complete-orders-to-send-out-tickets/#post-78579

It might be worth checking out to streamline things for you. 🙂

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we will love it if you would write a few words for us here:
    http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Helleman Helleman
    Participant

Very much thank you Kelly, ofcourse I will write a few words. I realy feel like in goods hands. And love your openhearted picture 🙂
    Ik will look at that plugin, it indeed might be helpfull.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees doesn’t show in eventlist’ is closed to new replies.