Attendees Address’ no longer showing in Attendees/Orders page.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees Address’ no longer showing in Attendees/Orders page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Duncan
    Participant

When viewing the Attendees/Orders page of a past event the address’ of the attendees are shown up until April 1st.
    All attendees and orders after this date don’t show the address.

The address’ are being captured as they show up in the individual order details pages. They just don’t display on the Attendees/Orders page.

Also the address’ are not included in the export file.

Can you help with this?

Is this anything to do WC v3.0?

Currently running WP v4.7.5 with WooCommerce v3.0.7 and Event Tickets Plus v4.4.8 and The Events Calendar Pro v4.4.8.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Duncan!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with that.

I tried reproducing the issue myself and it does work for me. What I’ve found though, is that the address shown there is the shipping address from the WooCommerce order.

Could you please check if the addresses missing in the orders list, do exist in the shipping address for that WooCommerce order? and how about the orders before April 1st.? Do they have shipping address? Let me know about it.

Also, when coming back, could you please share with us your sys info by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ?

Thanks,
    Victor

Duncan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees Address’ no longer showing in Attendees/Orders page.’ is closed to new replies.