Attendee view in agenda

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Attendee view in agenda

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mark

– user will make member/user account in wordpress.
    – user/member did login on the website
    – user/member wil go to an event and click on registration event.

is it possible a ”Attendee ” list at that event. Other user can see that they go to that event.

* a ticket is not needed for this event.

Cliff

Hi, Mark.

Unless you want to develop something custom, you’d need to use our free/core Event Tickets‘ RSVP functionality (still considered a “ticket”) — or sell tickets via Event Tickets Plus (ET+) — and then ET+ could display “Who’s Attending”, like this: https://cl.ly/120v0z3v1a02

That would be a publicly-viewable list of attendees. However, there is a wp-admin list of event attendees that you’d be able to use for your own purposes (not publicly-viewable).

We have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

mark

Thankyou for comment. Is with this fuction also possible that a member/user can create the own event and edit the own events.

Thankyou

Cliff

Mark, I’m not totally clear what you’re asking, but anytime we get into users creating events (and editing the ones they created), that’s what Community Events is for. And if you want these users to also be able to sell tickets to their own events (and you can take a cut), then you’d need Community Tickets.

If this is what you’re wanting to get setup, please check out our Bundles for reduced pricing.

Again, we have a great refund policy.

Let me know if this answered all of your questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee view in agenda’ is closed to new replies.