Attendee registered and payment complete but not added to the event.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee registered and payment complete but not added to the event.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brent
    Participant

Attendee order through paypal but didn’t get added to the Event. We received the payment and setup the steps to redirect them back to the thank you page. Any ideas?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Brent,

Thanks for using our plugins, I’m happy to help! In order to help, I would like to get some more information from you, if I can:
    -First, if you could please test for conflicts by following this documentation? Let me know what you find. This will help me determine how deeply we need to look into the specific configuration of your site, or if this is a bug. 🙂

-Second, has this happened multiple times, or does this seem to be a one-off case?

-Third, could you take a screenshot of your settings so that I can attempt to replicate this issue?

Once I have this information, we can work on getting you squared away!

Thanks,

Shelby

Brent
    Participant

1. I’ll read the documentation more to see if there is a solution there.
    2. This has happened twice. The order shows as complete and payment goes through however the customer is not added to the Attendees for the Event/Ticket.
    3. I can give you logins if you want to check it out Shelby, I’d appreciate it!

Brent
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi again Brent,

As a rule, we generally don’t access a user’s  dashboard unless we HAVE to, so let’s try to resolve this before moving to that step. I notice your system info is missing a plugins list. Could you possibly provide that to me?

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee registered and payment complete but not added to the event.’ is closed to new replies.