Attendee Names & Emails for WooTickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee Names & Emails for WooTickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Any update on this? I know you all are working on speed and stability enhancements, but I really need this feature to be able to see a future with your company. I have been struggling along with band aids and workarounds for over a year and a half, and I am facing extreme pressure in getting this figured out on my own end. I know that isn’t your problem, but as the User Voice post shows, I am far from alone in needing this feature to fully utilize your calendar.
    <br><br>
    Here is the User Voice post for it:<br>
    http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3738379-collect-all-attendee-information-for-multiple-tick#comments
    <br><br>
    If adding attendee functionality really isn’t something you see on the horizon, would one of your developers be interested in taking this on as a side project that could be developed into the core at a future date? I am willing to personally pay to make this happen, but it HAS to happen if we are going to be able to stay on board with Tribe.

Barry

Hi Mike,

We actually did make some changes here to better facilitate injecting extra columns and data into the attendee table – you can see an example in this thread.

It’s not without its limitations, though – for instance as described in this thread those columns don’t currently carry over to the CSV export/attendee email, though we’ve slated that as an area for future improvement.

All that to say, there is now a clear path to adding custom columns/data to the attendee screen – the actual implementation in terms of collecting that data (and whether or not you are simply going to pull in stuff already collected by WooCommerce or plan on using a third party forms plugin) are still something we’d realistically need to leave in your hands, though, simply because there are many different approaches to this.

Does that help at all?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee Names & Emails for WooTickets’ is closed to new replies.