Attendee List Report – is there an update?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee List Report – is there an update?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sonya
    Participant

I too would like a more in depth report for the export of the “attendee list”. Presently it a report that is condusive only to a check-in list per se’. However I would like to have all of the status of the folks who signed up, confirmed, who cancelled, as well as the sum with the ticket price so I can provide an eary repot to our bookkeeper.

I am referring to the thread at:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/wootickets-major-flaw-in-attendee-list/

WHen will this report feature be updated, thanks.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Sonya,

Thanks for reaching out to us, this makes us keep what’s really important for our users in check.

We are on the end of the cycle of a Release that should come out real soon, version 3.10, so on this next released version you will not see this change since it’s already in beta stages.

The next week we are going to start talking about which are going to be our priorities for the next release, so what I will do here is make sure this is pointed out in the in our internal conversations.

Since the plugin is a huge project and depends on a lot of people’s work, I can’t give you any estimates but I can say one thing, rest assured that I will try my best to see if we can fit this request to this release.

I hope that in the near future we can deliver this feature to all our users, it’s a important one for sure.

My best Regards,

Sonya
    Participant

HI TEC Folks, any update on this feature??? This is really critical for us and very (very) cumbersome to have us look through dozens of records from the WP dashboard. (Moreso because there are guests signed up for multiple events.)

All we really need are a couple of fields added to current .csv file that includes the event date and the price they paid for the ticket (we can manage the excel spreadsheet from there. I guess I thought this would be easy, can I code something in the backend that will allow me to add the additional fields?

THANKS!!
    Sonya

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Sonya,

Have you saw my note from 29/01 above? Did it give you any light on the subject, or you are expecting another update from us?

Let me know once you checkout the 29/01 reply.

My Best Regards,

randomwalk
    Participant

Just wanted to input that I am also interested in adding custom columns to the attendee csv download file. I am using product-addons plugin with the wootickets and events calendar and am hoping to have a way to add these additional features to the csv file.

Thanks!!

Sonya
    Participant

HI Gustavo and Randomwalk,
    After much research on this topic, there is no update from woocommerce or T.E.C. for this tool…. HOWEVER, I did learn and download a pluggin from CodeCanyon titled “WooCommerce Quick Export Plugin”.

There is a cost – it’s $21 but you get full reporting options and access and can export to a database dump into .CSV which can be saved into a Excel spreadsheet.
    http://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-quick-export-plugin/6040506

The cost for this is great and you can call up reports based on Sales by date | Sales by product | Sales by category |Coupons by date. Plus many more. You get some sales analysis chart/graph by year, date custom etc.

I highly recommend because the time alone (for me) in investigating how to do this for free was well worth the $21 I spend on this.
    I hope this helps!
    -Sonya

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Sonya,

I’m very glad that you found the solution and marked the correct answer, so I will close this thread.

my Best Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee List Report – is there an update?’ is closed to new replies.