Attendee list not showing on certain event after update

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee list not showing on certain event after update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sallé Alexander
    Participant

Hello,

We have just updating with the last version the event calendar / ticket fields / event ticket fields plus, and on some event the list of participants is not displaying ( u can see the screeshot), its like a bug.
    The orders are ok also.

can u help us ?

all the best alexander

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out!

I did some testing on my end but was not able to recreate this issue, so my first thought is that there might be a conflict between the newest versions and your theme or another plugin. Can you please try testing for conflicts with WP_DEBUG enabled to see if any errors appear on the attendees page? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Sallé Alexander
    Participant

hello,

i have activate the default theme and let only the event calendar plugins, i have always the error
    show this screenshot on the console.

Maybe the php7 version ?

All the best

Alexander

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander,

You should be alright with php 7, but I did notice that you are running slightly older versions of Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, and The Events Calendar…could you try updating to the most current versions and see if that solves the issue? The current versions are:

Event Tickets: 4.5.6

Event Tickets Plus: 4.5.5

The Events Calendar: 4.5.13

If you don’t see a prompt to update under the Plugins section of your Dashboard, you can do so manually by following these instructions. Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee list not showing on certain event after update’ is closed to new replies.