Attendee list not exporting correctly

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee list not exporting correctly

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Adam!

Thanks for chiming in here with that solution!

You can make a pull request to our Event Tickets public repository > https://github.com/moderntribe/event-tickets

The Event Tickets Plus repo is not publicly viewable, but if you think you have some code changes that could be made we’d love to know about them.

If you could please open a new topic for this, we’ll be happy to have a look at it. This will help us keep things separate and more organized. You can always link to this thread as a reference.

Thanks! 🙂
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi guys! I’m sorry this thread was auto-closed. It wasn’t meant to be.

I have re-set the thread to “Pending fix” so we can let you know here once we ship a fix for this issue.

Nico

Hey,

Reaching out to let you know we released a hotfix for Event Tickets that addresses the issue with the attendees CSV export. We appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out.

Please update Events Tickets to version 4.6.3.1 and let us know if the fix works for your site. This fix should solve the problem for Event Tickets Plus users as well (no update required to this plugin).

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-event-tickets-4-6-3-1/

Cheers,
    Nico

Brian Hansen
    Participant

Yes, that fixes the CSV export problem for me.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian! Thanks for your confirmation.

I will go ahead and close this thread, but if any of you encounter problems with this or any other topic, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee list not exporting correctly’ is closed to new replies.