Attendee List

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee List

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    karenbale
    Participant

I’m setting up my tickets which have classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 for an event. When viewing the attendee list, I need to view tickets for just each class. Because the name of the ticket and number gets added before the ticket name how do I view just all attendees on screen for class 1 only etc.

For example the ticket name is MAFS-1 – Class 2, I would like it to be Class 2 _ MAFS-1 which would then allow me to view by class 2 in the search field.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately there is not an out of the box way to sort the tickets by the  ticket type like that…it would require a customization to either change the way that the tickets are named (putting the ticket type before the ID) or modifying the query for the attendees page to change the way that the tickets are displayed. I’m sorry for the bad news there!

If you would like to do the customization, our themer’s guide is the place to start! I can see how this would be a useful feature, so I would definitely recommend posting this in our Feature Ideas Forum as well, which is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you at the moment, but please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

karenbale
    Participant

Thanks, I also have an error with the photos view not loading in correctly.

It seems to flash up then disappear, link below.

https://impulsegraphicsolutions.co.uk/trec/events/photo/

All the other views work fine.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I’m sorry photo view isn’t working for you! This is usually caused by a theme or plugin conflict. Can you please share your system info with me? You can also try testing for conflicts by following these instructions.

Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee List’ is closed to new replies.