Attendee list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tarjei
    Participant

We are having a problem with the attende list in Event Tickets.
    The problem is that the current logged in user are always shown in the attende liste of events, even if the current users haven´t bought tickets for the event.

How do we fix this?
    All help is appreciated.

Nico

Hi Tarjei,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about this issue. Let’s see what’s going on…

TO start of it would be great if you could share your system information with me so I can check if everything looks right on that end.

Also, I see you marked as this was tested with default theme and only our plugins: Any difference in the behaviour? If I understood the issue correctly, logged in users are being listed under event attendees although they didn’t buy tickets for the event. Is this happening for events with a certain ticket type or not specifically?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Tarjei
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your fast answer. I´ve now shared the system information with you.

The problem was there regardless of plugins or themes when I tested. The issue is just as you describe.
    It´s not connected to any specific tickets og ticket type as far at I know.

I really hop you find something.

Nico

Thanks for the follow-up Tarjei!

We just shipped a maintenance release containing a fix for a related issue (user_id variable was lost during the purchase causing some tickets to get the current user id instead), Can you please update the plugins to the latest version and make a new test purchase to see if this is still an issue?

If this continues to happen can you please send over detailed instructions to reproduce the error? I’m still not able to see this on my end which makes it difficult to log the bug and move it forward.

Thanks so much,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee list’ is closed to new replies.