Attendee Information field not showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee Information field not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sharon Watt
    Participant

I created two tickets on this event:

Permaculture Design Course – Postponed

On the APDP – Meals ticket I checked the box “Request information for each attendee during registration” and added a text field for dietary needs. This extra field does not show up on the event page.

Geoff B.

Good evening Sharon and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the attendee info fields not showing.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Most likely, this looks like a conflict with one of the plugins or your WordPress theme.

Could you please go through our testing for conflicts procedure (preferably in a staging/dev environment or local install of your WordPress website) and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Sharon Watt
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. It is a theme conflict. I’m using Genesis with the Dynamik Website Builder as a child theme. Disabling Dynamik and using Genesis only solved the problem. Is there any way to fix the conflict with Dynamik as all my theme styling is done with that.

Geoff B.

Good evening Sharon,

Thank you for writing back and for doing the tests.

I’m sorry to hear about the conflict.

I’d like to run some tests on my end to see what can be done about the conflict.

Could you please send me a copy of your WordPress theme / child theme as a copy of the Dynamik Website Builder in a .zip file link (via Dropbox or Google Drive) to that intent?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Sharon Watt
    Participant

I got support from the Dynamik theme developers and the problem is solved now. Thank you for your time.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Sharon,

This is awesome. I’m happy the issue is fixed for you.

You are welcome back on our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great weekend!

Geoff B.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee Information field not showing’ is closed to new replies.