Attendee info missing in ticket email.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee info missing in ticket email.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Schalk Joubert
    Participant

Hi,

I realise this issue has surfaced, and that there was a temp fixed provided in the past.
    But I can’t get my attendee info / ticket fieldsets to show up in the tickets emails.

You can order tickets here:
    https://www.perfumepower.co.za/events

Any advices?

Thank you

Nico

Hey Schalk,

Glad to help you on this issue as well. Checking you system information I could verify that you are using Event Tickets + Event Ticket Plus, but not The Events Calendar. Can you please confirm this? Also, I would like to know which other post-type (Page?) you are using to add the tickets to. This way I’ll try to reproduce -hence fix- the issue in my local install.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Erik
    Participant

I’m trying to resolve the same issue I believe. I need to get attendee info onto the ticket, especially since we could sell multiple tickets and they all get delivered together. We have a conference coming up where we need to make sure every attendee has their own unique ticket because as we check them off we have materials for them to pick up.

Nico

Hi there Erik,

Thanks for chiming in! The specific issue we are dealing with here is: can’t get attendee info / ticket fieldsets to show up in the tickets emails. If this is the exact same issue you are experiencing then you are welcome to follow along while I help Schalk here. If your issue is different then I’d recommend opening up a new ticket for someone to help you out directly!

Best,
    Nico

Erik
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Thanks for doing so Erik! From what you describe it seems to be related (or the same) as the issue reported here → https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/attendee-information-more-tickets/

If that’s the case, then the good news is that a fix for this is coming in the maintenance release we plan to ship next week. Although things might change I already see there’s progress on the fix, so I guess it will make it.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee info missing in ticket email.’ is closed to new replies.