Attendee Details are not saving

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee Details are not saving

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I’m experiencing the same issues Nancy. No details are saving on any of our tickets.

Thanks

David

Cliff

Hi, David. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

There are 2 other users who have reported this:

However, I haven’t been able to reproduce this with RSVP or WooCommerce ticket types.

Please share your System Information. That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

David
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Please provide a link to an event that is experiencing this? I wonder if it’s because there are very many Attendee Meta fields. If there are, maybe try removing all but 5 of the Attendee Meta fields for this event and see if it then works.

Thank you.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy David,

I just wanted to follow up and let you know that this issue seems confined to users of GoDaddy’s WP hosting service. Thus we have purchased an account there and are working to try and isolate exactly what about their platform is causing this. According to other reports it happened not long after GoDaddy updated their PHP version. Unfortunately when they did that, they appear to have broken compatibility with all versions of Event Tickets, including old ones. We’ll try to find a fix as soon as we can, and work with GoDaddy if need be.

In the mean time I have added your topic to our bug ticket that tracks this. You should be notified of any updates we have to this issue, such as when a fix is ready.

Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Howdy David,

Late last week the problem went away for those affected. In all of our recent tests the problem has gone away on our GoDaddy test server as well. I wanted to double check with you, are you still having issues collecting attendee meta on new purchases?

Unfortunately during the outage none of the data collected would have been saved to your database. While we were not able to determine what GoDaddy did to prevent it from saving, we have confirmed that the data is completely missing. However, if the issue has gone away on your site as well, then any tickets sold from today forward should contain the attendee meta data.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee Details are not saving’ is closed to new replies.