Attendee data still missing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee data still missing

• This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Martin.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

As per instructions I am posting a new thread as even after the recent update the issue of missing attendee data still persists. I really do need an urgent fix on this. Have also shared my system information with you.

Barry

Hi Martin,

Thanks for contacting us and I’m sorry to hear you are still facing issues.

On our end, we still have an issue open on our internal tracker for this and I have linked it with this topic (that will enable us to provide an update here once we’ve got something further to report).

Reliably replicating this and providing a fix that covers all the different supported environments has proven to be unusually challenging: do know, however, this is still very much on our radar.

Thank you for your continued patience and support while we look into this 🙂

Martin
    Participant

Is there any update with this issue? It is making the plugin unfit for purpose and if there is not going to be a fix I need to know asap – I know you are urgently working on it. Is this same issue the reason, Event Tickets Plus Extension: Enhance Woo Order Templates is not working? So attendee meta not being passed on to checkout page and not being included on email?

Thanks

Barry

Hi Martin,

We’re continuing to investigate this but, ultimately, do not yet have a fix available.

Is this same issue the reason, Event Tickets Plus Extension: Enhance Woo Order Templates is not working?

You mean this extension (just to be clear)? Yes, it would similarly be impacted.

This is a high priority for us and I wish I had better news. Of course, we’ll update you as soon as we have something substantive to report.

Martin
    Participant

Thanks for the update, I appreciate you are working to fix and that is the extension I was mentioning.

I am though surprised, disappointed and concerned that given the cost of these Pro plugins, and what I would consider to be core/essential functionality to make worthwhile, that this has not been fixed yet.

Look forward to any updates.

Barry

I fully understand your disappointment (see also my follow-up post, below). This is linked to our internal bug report and I hope we will be able to update you soon.

Barry

This reply is private.

Martin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

This reply is private.

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Martin
    Participant

Excellent news, thank you!

Barry

Happy to help 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee data still missing’ is closed to new replies.