Attendee data missing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee data missing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

I have begun to install Ticket Plus with Calander Pro on a client’s website, the attendee data is not being stored nor is it on the tickets. From a brief search about, it looks as if this is a bug in the latest version, is that correct? When will a fix be released?

Geoff

Hi Martin,

Thanks for writing in and sorry you’re bumping into this issue, where attendee meta does not display in the WordPress admin when tickets are purchased.

This is indeed something we are aware of and working to fix. I checked on the ticket we have for it in our system and it appears that it is currently being tested and planned for release in Event Tickets Plus 4.4.3, which is the next maintenance release on our schedule.

While I do not have a specific date for the release, it should be very soon and within the next week if all things go smoothly. I’ve added a note in the ticket and will mark this thread Pending Fix so we will be sure to follow up with you when the update releases.

Thanks for your patience while we work on this!

Geoff

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems with the Attendee Information reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-4-event-tickets-4-4-4-premium-add-ons/

I hope this update helps!

If issues persist, open a new thread in the forums and be sure to include your site’s complete, un-edited “System Information” as per the instructions in this knowledgebase guide.

Cheers,
    George

Martin
    Participant

This was solved by the new release, thanks

Geoff

Right on! I’m so glad to hear everything is working smoothly and I appreciate you following up to let us know. Definitely keep us posted if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee data missing’ is closed to new replies.