Attendee count not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee count not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m not actually sure if this is event ticket plus or event calendar, so forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I have searched the help desk but did not find anything to help (other than make sure the plugin is up to date).
    We have several events and are selling tickets (event ticket plus). We did this last year with no problem. This year, when you click on Events and get the full list of events (“dashboard”?), the Attendee count is at 0/0% even though tickets have been sold. I did have a slightly older version of the plugin, but that was all updated earlier this month and it didn’t solve the issue. I have deleted some unused plugins that were added since last year and there was no change. Everything else is functioning normally.
    A pdf is attached showing where ticket sales show on the individual event, but not on the “dashboard”. Please let me know what else I can try!
    Thanks in advance.

Mary
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Mary,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first step, let’s try to rule out if there is some type of conflict at play.
    This is usually because of:

1.    A conflict with another plugin

2.    A conflict with your WordPress theme

3.    A template customization for the Events Calendar that requires updating

When it comes to that type of issue, it is preferable to troubleshoot in a staging environment if you have one.

A first quick test is to simply temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.

The next step would be to go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

But, before you do that, there are 2 things I would advise:

1.    Make a backup of your database

2.    Consider activating a “Maintenance Page” plugin if you are doing this on your live site (to minimize impact on your visitors)

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Mary
    Participant

Just a note if any one has this same issue. It wasn’t a plugin or conflict. It looks like last year (whatever plugin versions I had at the time), when a ticket was bought and was in the processing mode, it would show in the attendee count. Apparently this year (with whatever plugin versions the events calendar plugins and woocommerce are), ALL orders have to be COMPLETED to show on the attendee count.
    I did not see any info on this when I originally searched this issue and it would be a GREAT bit of support info so I didn’t have to go thru all the reverting and plugin conflict steps.

Glad you were able to figure things out, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee count not working’ is closed to new replies.