Attempting to solve Eventbrite Tickets activation issue and now unable to get ba

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Attempting to solve Eventbrite Tickets activation issue and now unable to get ba

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    janicetye123
    Participant

Hi,

I am being sent round in circles I am afraid. I use your products for my clients. On 8 Aug 2016 I purchased Eventbrite Tickets to use on www,brave training.org.uk I cannot seem to correctly activate the plugin on the site.

I was talking to Nico in support through the correct forum and now I appear to be unable to get back into the forum as it says my subscription is lapsed. This is patently untrue.

To answer Nico’s previous question – I do not see what he directed me to after clicking ‘Get Authorisation’ .

Thanks.

Janice Tye
    123 Design

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Janice,

Man I am sorry that is giving you so much trouble. It is really weird it would have told you that. If you click this link, are you still not able to comment?

Here is what he said:

– When you go to ‘WP-Admin > Events > Settings > API’ do you see the EventBrite API settings configured?
    – If so, does clicking the ‘Get Authorization’ button take you to EventBrite site and allowing the API use takes you back to your site with this success message displaying →https://cloudup.com/czY2NCnflzS ?
    – If the EventBrite API settings are not showing in the API tabs of the settings, cna you please check that the plugin is installed and activated?

I’m guessing you could see his full post, and what you mean by “I do not see what he directed me to after clicking Get Authorisation” is that you do not see the sucess message. Do you see any message whatsoever? Would you mind if I tried temporarily activating a test site with your eventbrite app ID and key? It is in the system info you have already shared, but I’d like your permission before trying to activate it on my site. I want to double check and make sure the key even can be activated.

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Attempting to solve Eventbrite Tickets activation issue and now unable to get ba’ is closed to new replies.