Are publicly submitted events a Pro feature?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Are publicly submitted events a Pro feature?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bart Thomas

I can’t find any information about this feature, though it’s mentioned on the website. This feature is critical, so I want to make sure what version I need, if I need to purchase a Pro license, and/or if I need to purchase an add-on as well. Please advise.

Cliff

Hi, Bart. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

Community Events allows your site visitors (anonymous and/or registered users) to add events and edit the ones they create.

Please let me know if this is the functionality you are looking for.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Bart Thomas

Thanks, Cliff. That’s precisely the functionality I’m looking for. So, to be clear, in order to enable this functionality, I would need to purchase Events Calendar Pro ($89) as well as the Community Events add-on ($89), correct?

Cliff

Glad to hear!

PRO is totally separate from Community Events. You can run either without the other.

If you run both together, your event creators can create recurring events and events utilizing any PRO Additional Fields you’ve created.

Of course PRO offers its own other features as well.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Are publicly submitted events a Pro feature?’ is closed to new replies.