application/ld+json for Event Tickets only

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus application/ld+json for Event Tickets only

• This topic has 0 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Albert.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Albert
    Participant

Hi,

We want to be able to add the “offer”-part of the structured data that Google recommends for events (https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/events)

Is there a way to do that?

Thank you!

Cliff

Hi, Albert.

We already add “offers” markup to events that have tickets.

Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

Albert
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. We will try that. But first:

We use Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus on a Custom Post Type. Is the “offers” markup added to those as well?

If not: how can we add that in a simple manner?

Thank you!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Albert.
    Cliff

Please send a link (in a Private Reply if preferred) to one of your pages with tickets.

Albert
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Thanks, Albert.

I confirmed it’s not there on your site, and I confirmed this bug on my own testing site using a Page, not a Custom Post Type.

I marked this thread as Pending Fix, which means it should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Albert
    Participant

Hi,

All right, then I’ll wait until you reach out to me again when it’s fixed.

Thank you 🙂

Cliff

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi Albert!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘application/ld+json for Event Tickets only’ is closed to new replies.