Appearance to look like Demo

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Appearance to look like Demo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Diane

I’m curious why none of your samples shown in the Showcase are using the lightbox feature that your Demo uses. Is it possible to use Events Calendar Pro and have it look just like your demo. Specifically we like the way the background is blacked out and the calendar is highlighted. Does this capability come out of the box, or does it require advanced coding? This and the fact that I’m a little concerned about receiving support is making me hesitant to purchase your product. Please advise.

Cliff

Hi Diane.

Thanks for your question. The http://wpshindig.com/events/ site is a customized version of the WordPress Twenty Twelve theme so the customizations aren’t available by default.

I’d suggest installing The Events Calendar (free), choosing your theme, and playing with it from there.

If you decide it’d be a good fit for you and you need some of the features in our add-ons, then you can purchase.

I’d also like to bring your attention to our refund policy, should you possibly need it.

Let me know your thoughts after you try out the free version. FYI: It’s required to be installed for all the add-ons to function too. 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Appearance to look like Demo’ is closed to new replies.