Any progress on this one: Database error!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Any progress on this one: Database error!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi, and yes on the main calendar. (month view)

Thanks

Hi Ilkka,

After reviewing your request this essentially looks like a custom development task and so is outside of our stated scope of support.

With that being said, we’d love to help point you in the right direction.

I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to attempt the results that you are looking for.

If you’d prefer not to tackle this customization on your own, we <i>may</i> be able to assist you further. We do need to prioritize support requests from other customers at this time but I’ll certainly flag this with the team and – although we can’t make any promises – if we have time and space to come back and help, we’ll be happy to do so.  Please let us know if you’d like to go this route so that you can be added to this queue.

In the meantime, if there is any more information you can share (including mocks) that will help us to better understand what you are seeking please do feel free to add them to this ticket.

If you urgently need help with this, however, you may instead wish to consider working with a suitably skilled developer or designer who can offer the additional level of support you require.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi, Ok this is clear. I will try to fix this.

thanks

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since this issue has been resolved, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread.

If you have any other questions on this issue, please feel free to open a new thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Any progress on this one: Database error!’ is closed to new replies.