Any available HELP files or FAQ for the front end/community use of The Events Ca

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Any available HELP files or FAQ for the front end/community use of The Events Ca

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Josip Almasi.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josip Almasi
    Participant

I’m looking at creating a FAQ/HELP page on my site for community users of the site.

Instead of me screenshooting every single step of the various community plugins functionality, do you guys have that on hand where i can just copy and past all the help information and HOW TO use the front end of the plugins?

Cliff

Hi, Josip. Great idea; I’m sure your users will appreciate this!

I’d point you to our New User Primer (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-community-events/), which will likely point you in the right direction if we have anything that you may be able to link to for this.

I’d also suggest writing your own guide because each site’s workflow will be different. Examples:

• Do they have to login?
    • Do newly-created events get Published to await approval as a Draft?
    • What are the recommended image dimensions/ratio?
    • etc.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Any available HELP files or FAQ for the front end/community use of The Events Ca’ is closed to new replies.