Another Bug report

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Another Bug report

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sara

When uploading events from my CSV file, filling the google maps columns with “true” does not work (it is correctly mapped, all the other columns work). The boxes for google map and map link in each event are still unchecked after upload and the maps don’t show unless I manually go in to each event and check them. It is not feasible for me to manually change every single event. Any solutions to this bug? Anything in Pro that would more easily allow me to bulk edit?

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Sara.

This is a bug we discovered recently.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems with the CSV import feature reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-4-event-tickets-4-4-4-premium-add-ons/

I hope this update helps!

If issues persist, open a new thread in the forums and be sure to include your site’s complete, un-edited “System Information” as per the instructions in this knowledgebase guide.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Another Bug report’ is closed to new replies.