AMPM ISSUE

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions AMPM ISSUE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tobias Hvilsted

Hi there!

Just installed your trail software on a site i am doing for a customer. Everything looks great and the software does exactly what they need. Just one problem, the AM/PM – I read in your forum others has had issues with this and i read some suggestions as to solve the issue. On the current version i am on, the non-paid” version, I do not have a setting about time format. Is it just because of the non paid version and will i be able to change the time to the european standard in 24h format once i purchase the software?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Hi Tobias,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

The Events Calendar will respect whatever time format you have set up in WordPress General Settings.  Here is how to navigate to that setting: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-the-time-format/

This setting is there, regardless of whether you have the free version or upgrade to PRO.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘AMPM ISSUE’ is closed to new replies.