Allowing Users To Edit Attendee Information?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Allowing Users To Edit Attendee Information?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    onestone media
    Participant

So we have users that have bought multiple tickets in the same order. I assume they are supposed to be able to login and edit the names / details on each ticket but when I login using a test account I see my order, but there is no option to update the details on each ticket?
    I’ve attached a screenshot of what I see what I login to my test account.
    Any ideas?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this – it’s a known issue, but we are working on getting it resolved. We do have a workaround in the meantime. Following the instructions in our themer’s guide, you can do a template override of the wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/views/tickets-plus/orders-edit-meta.php template. You’ll want to put this code in your copy of the template.

I linked this thread to our internal ticket for this issue, so as soon as we have an update, I’ll let you know here. I’m sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved! If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

onestone media
    Participant

Thanks Jennifer, I’ve followed these instructions and it hasn’t changed anything?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that didn’t work for you…can you verify that you created this file in your child theme: [your-theme]/tribe-events/tickets-plus/orders-edit-meta.php? If so, then you will need to paste this code into that file.

If you are doing any caching on your site (such as on your server or via a plugin), then you’ll want to make sure you clear that out. Please make sure that you’ve cleared your browser cache as well.

If it’s still not working, can you please share your full system info with me? If you’re not able to share it automatically, then you can copy it from Events > Help > System Information and paste it into a private reply.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Allowing Users To Edit Attendee Information?’ is closed to new replies.