All upcoming events are not displayed when

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO All upcoming events are not displayed when

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ezracatz
    Participant

When accessing http://lakesammamishfriends.org/events/ only 5 or so events are shown and clicking next events shows “no results found” but then clicking “previous events” shows all upcoming events. This is very confusing for our site visitors and has been a problem for some time now.

Ideally I’d like to show ALL upcoming events on the events page so visitors can scroll down.

Please advise how we can fix this issue.

Nico

Hi @ezracatz,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry to hear about the issue. I could see this in your site but I can’t match it with any known bug.

I see you marked as this was tested with a WordPress default theme and no other plugins active, is that right? Did you see any differences?

What’s the value configured in WP-Admin > Events > Settings > General > Number of events to show per page? If you change that to for example 2 events, does this change reflects correctly on the front-end?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

ezracatz
    Participant

Hi Nico:

Thanks for the response. I set the number of events to 2 and the page still shows the same number of events.

Thanks,

John

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by ezracatz. Reason: Pressed submit too soon!
    Nico

Thanks for following up John!

Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Some themes have a setting to input the number of posts to show on archive pages, can you check if your theme has this setting? In case it does please try to match it with the value for Number of events to show per page.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

ezracatz
    Participant

Thanks Nico.

I followed the instructions for changing to the 2016 theme and disabling plug-ins. I did this on a clone of our live site (fols.staging.wpengine.com) and the Events Calendar plug-in worked correctly. When I switched back to our theme (Evolution) the Events page demonstrates the broken behavior as you can see here: http://fols.staging.wpengine.com/events

Do you have some tips for how to isolate why our theme is breaking the Events Calendar?

Thanks,

John

Nico

Thanks for following up John!

I think the best would be to reach out to the theme authors and ask about this. Maybe they have some tips on how to configure their plugin with ours?

Do you have some tips for how to isolate why our theme is breaking the Events Calendar?

I would look for global settings for posts per page or similar. In fact you can try to change the default value for posts per page in WP-Admin > Settings > Reading > Blog pages show at most, be sure that this value is the same as in the events settings.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘All upcoming events are not displayed when’ is closed to new replies.