All Organizer's Events on One Page via EventBrite?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions All Organizer's Events on One Page via EventBrite?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chrissanne

I am looking for a solution that will allow me to publish my events in one place, and have them populate Eventbrite & Facebook (if possible), while keeping a complete list of all of the upcoming events – almost like a blogroll – on one page on my website. Would one of your products make this possible?

Thanks!

Patricia

Hey Chrissanne,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Our Event Aggregator addon will help you to achieve what you want! It allows you to run imports from multiple sources, including events from Facebook, Meetup, Google Calendar, iCalendar, and other URLs. Automatic imports can be scheduled to run behind the scenes or you can manually import them when you’re ready.

You will find more information in the following link:

Event Aggregator

To import events directly from your Eventbrite.com account into your WordPress site you can use the Eventbrite Tickets extension. You’ll find more information about it in the following link:

Eventbrite Tickets

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘All Organizer's Events on One Page via EventBrite?’ is closed to new replies.