All my re-occurring event pages are getting 404 errors, standard events work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO All my re-occurring event pages are getting 404 errors, standard events work

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by kpenner36.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kpenner36
    Participant
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with that issue.

I’m getting a 404 page on both of those links you shared.

First, I’d recommend you try refreshing your permalinks structure to see if any difference.

If no difference, then this could be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

Let us know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘All my re-occurring event pages are getting 404 errors, standard events work’ is closed to new replies.