All Events Link

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO All Events Link

• This topic has 19 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by twi.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Courtney

Hi Andy

Have you tried adding that image to the Add HTML before event content?

A little trick to quickly make the HTML code – open a post or a page that you’ll never publish. Use the body area to add the image, switch to “Text” in the editor (from visual) and copy the code.

Then add it to Events » Settings » Display » Add HTML before event content area. You may need to try a few things to get the correct image dimensions for this spot, but it might make this all much easier.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

twi
    Participant

Hi Courtney

This is the issue when I do this. It only expands the width of the content area and not the banner.

http://twi.gaslamp.digital/events-old/

Regards

Andy

Courtney

Hi Andy

Can you add the following code to your child theme, or in Appearance » Customize » Additional CSS?

.tribe-events-before-html {
    width: 120%;
    margin-left: -10%;
    }

That should solve the image full width issue.

Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘All Events Link’ is closed to new replies.