All Events Category List

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO All Events Category List

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Sandy

Hi folks–

After a bunch of other intervening events, I am swinging back around to this. I added the code to the gridview.php file and the cats now appear as a list but having two problems:
    1) They are coming as a list, but not as a drop down menu. My drop downs are working in other sections of the site (sidebars, etc), so I don’t think it is a theme issue. Any suggestions?
    2) The links from the catlist don’t go to the right pages. If you click on any of the links, it takes you to a “Page not found” page…

I am wondering if it wouldnt be easier for me to higher one of your developers to customize this (and a few other minor things) for me, since I am a php noob. Is that a service you’re providing?

Rob

Hey Sandy – we do offer up development work, and if our team can’t do it certainly have others we can put you in touch with. If that’s something you’re interested in shoot me an email (rob at tri.be) and I can look into it.

In the interim, let’s see if Jonah has any other suggestions here. I know he’s out for a while this week but will hit the issue when he’s back in a couple days.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Sandy,

#1 – It’s a bit more complicated to get the list as a drop down. You’ve got to code in an event handler to detect when the drop down selection changes to then redirect to that category page…

#2 – Not sure why the links are not working. Can you shoot me your website URL again so I can see where the links are going? Actually I may know why they’re not working… Try changing the code posted to this: http://pastebin.com/uE2FyRzB – note the ‘category’ prefix in the list links. That should work.

Regards,
    Jonah

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘All Events Category List’ is closed to new replies.