All events being duplicated

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO All events being duplicated

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt Gray
    Participant

Hi,
    Can you please have a look in my admin section – all the events seem to be duplicated, and whenever I’m trying to add a venue, it’s duplicating the venue entry field (and stopping the venue information then being shown on the front end…). https://aquaphysical.com/wp-admin/edit.php?s=haymarket&post_status=all&post_type=tribe_events&action=-1&m=0&seo_filter&readability_filter&paged=1&action2=-1
    Can you have look why please?
    Thanks,
    Matt

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

I’m sorry you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on!

Unfortunately we are not able to log into user sites, but the following steps should help us get an idea of what is causing this issue:

1. Can you please share your system information with me?
    2. If you haven’t done so already, could you please try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you’d prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will allow you to create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Please make sure that you have WP_DEBUG enabled during testing and copy/paste any error messages that you see here.
    3. Finally, could you please check for JavaScript errors on the event edit page when you are getting duplicate venue fields? You can do this by right-clicking on the page, clicking “Inspect”, and then viewing the console.

Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘All events being duplicated’ is closed to new replies.