All events aren’t displaying in WP-Admin and event section very slow.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus All events aren’t displaying in WP-Admin and event section very slow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

Hello,

I have attached a screenshot of my events page in WP-Admin. I currently have 6 events however its only showing me 3 of them and I have no idea why? Could you please assist me as why its doing this?

Also the events section of the site is incredibly slow, both backend and front-end. The rest of the site runs pretty speedy however if you go any events section the site speed dramatically decreases and sometimes can fail to load.

Thanks for your help.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Rachel!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

I can see in the screenshot the page seems to not be loading entirely, so there might be an error that is stopping the page from being shown.

Could you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try navigating a few times into “Events” in the WP admin, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can spot the problem from there.

When coming back, could you please share with us your latest sys info by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘All events aren’t displaying in WP-Admin and event section very slow.’ is closed to new replies.