All day event showing as two day event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO All day event showing as two day event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

I’ve come across an issue after changing my events timezone to London, being based in the uk.

When scheduling an event on April 1st 2017 or after, it showing all day events as two day events no matter what I do… I did find some old history on the web relating to this issue however it looks like it was resolved… But it’s broken when using London as a time zone…

I’ve changed the timezone back to default UTC +0 and it corrects itself, whilst this isnt too much of an issue for me, will this impact the times of which I allow the selling of tickets?

Is this an issue you are aware of?

Hunter

Hey Dylan,

This is not an issue I’m aware of, though there is always the possibility I’ve missed something. Before we proceed, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings?

Once we eliminate the possibility of theme and/or plugin conflict, we’ll have a better idea on how to proceed. Thanks and have a good rest of your day. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘All day event showing as two day event’ is closed to new replies.