Aggregator Purchase Request/Can’t Import (license valid and

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator Purchase Request/Can’t Import (license valid and

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sally
    Participant

Hi,
    Please can you help to get my imports working again. EA license is valid and I’m importing minimal events at the moment.

I’m unable to import a Facebook event (asks me to buy EA)

Please help ASAP.
    Thanks

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/payment-demand-despite-valid-licence-key/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sally!

I’m sorry you are having this issue too 🙁

We’ve had some reports on this issue so we are already investigating. It’s hard to reproduce the issue from our side so we’ll keep you posted about this.

In the meantime, could you please delete the key from your wp-admin event settings, disconnect your old license from https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/, and then enter your new license in your wp-admin settings.

Let us know if that works for you.

Thanks,
    Victor

Mollean
    Participant

I just tried what you suggested and it did not work for me. Still asking me to buy it again.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey @Mollean, thanks for chiming in!

You’re totally welcome to follow along as I help troubleshoot this issue with Sally. In fact, you can subscribe to receive an email when there are updates to this thread. If you’d like direct support, however, it would be awesome if you could open a new thread. We find it’s much easier to address one reported issue at a time in a thread and that sometimes seemingly similar issues wind up being something completely different.

Thanks so much! 🙂

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release is out, containing a fix for this issue ?

These are the improvements shipped for Events Aggregator this release:

• Fix – Avoid Event Aggregator previews or scheduled imports being marked as failures.
    • Fix – Fixed an issue that would sometimes render Event Aggregator options invalid even with a valid license.
    • Fix – Fixed an issues where Event Aggregator scheduled imports could not run other than manually.
    • Tweak – Improve Event Aggregator message regarding Facebook token expiration.
    • Tweak – Support importing from URLs (Event Aggregator) where the protocol hasn’t been specified by defaulting to HTTP.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_aggregator_meta_source to filter the Event Aggregator import source.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_events_linked_post_meta_values_{$current_linked_post_meta_key} for filtering the array of values retrieved for a specific linked post meta field.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-21-august-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Cheers,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator Purchase Request/Can’t Import (license valid and’ is closed to new replies.