Aggregator pulled in random featured image

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator pulled in random featured image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

I read that similar post from another user and I am having the same issue. It pulls in the last image uploaded instead of the image in Facebook. I am on Events Calendar 4.5.4 and Pro 4.4.10. Can you advise when this will be resolved?

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-aggregator-pulling-in-wrong-featured-image/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sandra!

Thanks for getting in touch!

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue as well. This is something we were not able to reproduce on our end and the other user has not yet replied back.

Let me help you troubleshoot this to see if we can find the source of it.

First, I will kindly ask you to share the Facebook url from where you are importing events.

Could you please let me know the steps you made that resulted in this issue? Did you run a scheduled import or a one-time? Does it happen with other import sources? Let me know about it.

Also, when coming back, could you please make sure you share with us your latest system info by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator pulled in random featured image’ is closed to new replies.