Aggregator not logging into Facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator not logging into Facebook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tracy
    Participant

Exact same issue as in previous threads. After trying to log into Facebook, it goes to a 404 page. I deactivated the theme to check for conflicts and tried it in Chrome and IE.

Hunter

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the premium plugin forums. Before we can confirm a bug is present, you’ll need to review the Testing for conflicts guide in it’s entirety and reply back with what you learn.

As of right now, I’m not having any issues connecting my test WP site to Facebook. Thanks again and I look forward to getting this conflict resolved. Cheers!

Stefaan
    Participant

I actually have the exact same issue. In the Settings / API page the Facebook setting show a Conenct to Facebook button. Clicking on that button goes to some https://ea.theeventscalendar.com/facebook …. url, where I can click Log into Facebook. But when I do it comes back to

http://www.whiskywithfriends.be/wp-admin/edit.php?page=aggregator&post_type=tribe_events&ea-fb-token=new

And that results in a 404. I actually think the plugin doesn’t take into account the WordPress Address URL, since my installation isn’t in the root of my Domain. Correcting that URL manualy seems to fix the problem.

Hunter

Hi Stefaan,

Thank you for sharing your findings with us. If you’re still experiencing the issue, please create a separate thread as it’s a requirement and will help expedite the entire process. Thanks for understanding and I’ll keep my eye on the queue for your thread. I hope you had a great New Year and enjoy the rest of your week. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator not logging into Facebook’ is closed to new replies.