Aggregator not complete wont work

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator not complete wont work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

I recently bought Aggregator and events pro and cant get either to work. Ive tried everything deactivated plug ins etc but no joy

Im on the latest Events version but running wordpress on 4.4.2 which I am told is compatable but doesnt look like it.

When I go to import events i click on Facebook but nothing happens ( I am linked to Faceb Book so its not that)

I get the same on Pro with recurring events I click on weekly but nothing happens.

Any Ideas Guys?

Hunter

Hi and welcome back,

Sorry to see you’re having troubles. I notice in your System Information you have The Events Calendar version 4.4.3 installed. According to our latest Release Note, it appears this issue may have been addressed.

Is there any way you can update to version 4.4.4 then see if you’re able to reproduce the behavior? After you have updated, please visit your Events > Settings > APIs screen and select the “Refresh your connection to Facebook” button to ensure there aren’t any issues there. Please take a screenshot of that screen after you authorize and include it in your reply. See screenshot below for example:

I get the same on Pro with recurring events I click on weekly but nothing happens.

Can you please provide more information about this issue? Best idea would be to visit the edit event screen of a recurring event you’re experiencing the behavior on and send a screenshot of the ‘TIME & DATE’ section.

Lastly, WP version 4.4.2 came out on February 2, 2016 – well over a year ago. While our System Requirements state we support back to WP version 3.9, it honestly might be best you update to the latest version if possible.

Thank you and have a pleasant rest of your day. Cheers 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator not complete wont work’ is closed to new replies.