Aggregator not able to log in to facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator not able to log in to facebook

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chris Littler
    Participant

Cannot connect aggregator to facebook, just get greyed out login screen as below. The old facebook importer works, but i have deactivated this as instructed.

Cliff

Chris, sorry you’re experiencing this.

Might you have an adblock or privacy type of browser extension active?

I’d suggest trying another browser or even another computer if that’s easy enough for you to test.

If that doesn’t help, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Sixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if you’re then able to.

If still no joy, then please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode). That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Chris Littler
    Participant

Hi Cliff
    the error is now different (without my changing anything). The log in shows a success notification and says it is redirecting, it then goes to this page, which is not found: http://www.peelonline.net/wp-admin/edit.php?page=aggregator&post_type=tribe_events&ea-fb-token=new

Does this change your advice?

Chris

Cliff

Did you try another browser (like one you never use so it doesn’t have any extensions in it)?

If that doesn’t help, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while trying to connect to Facebook, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s front-end or wp-admin pages relevant to this ticket.

Thanks.

Chris Littler
    Participant

Have tried in Firefox, same result 404 error.

What does this mean: please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG?

Cliff

Please follow those 2 links to know how to enable them in your wp-config.php file, then try the steps again. Sorry about this extra effort, but it’s part of the troubleshooting process in WordPress.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator not able to log in to facebook’ is closed to new replies.